A mesothelioma diagnosis can be a frightening event that leads to many questions. Below is a list of helpful resources for mesothelioma patients and their families. These links can help you find answers to your asbestos questions, learn about the latest mesothelioma research and contact mesothelioma specialists.
If you have a specific question about mesothelioma diagnosis, symptoms or treatment, please call us at (877) 309-6376 or email us. We can also help connect you with the top mesothelioma specialists around the country.
- Dr. Harvey Pass is the director of the NYU Division of Thoracic Surgery. He has been a leader in the fight against mesothelioma for over 20 years and authored the book 100 Questions and Answers About Mesothelioma.
- Dr. Robert Taub is the director of the Columbia University Mesothelioma Center. He is leading efforts to develop new treatment options for mesothelioma.
- The University of Chicago Mesothelioma Program is comprised of oncologists, surgeons, nurses, pathologists, imaging specialists working together to develop new approaches to mesothelioma treatment.
- The Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation is regarded as one of the nation’s leading mesothelioma advocacy and research organizations.
- The National Cancer Institute provides a Clinical Trial Search that allows cancer patients to browse thousands of clinical trials.
If you know of any other resources that may be helpful to mesothelioma patients and their families, feel free to share them by contacting us.